Version 1.0a16 – 5/7/2020
- Fixed several issues related to gender-specific text.
- Fixed hard lock in combat sequencer caused by chatter logic.
- Fixed some pathfinding glitches related to turning logic.
- Added a preferred facing to the turn selection logic so that the ship’s current facing will be the default choice.
- Fixed broken deployment in some missions caused by new avatar.
- Fixed incoming message disrupting a dialogue in progress.
- Fixed hidden close button in star map display.
Version 1.0a15 – 5/5/2020
- Added a female avatar option, selectable at campaign start.
- Way point objective in mission 3.1 triggers immediately now.
- Fixed missing ‘remove’ button in outfitting tutorial.
- Fixed several issues of text clipping in scrolling views.
- Fixed looping impact FX.
- Fixed mission being visible in Flotilla Management before it was offered.
- Added a background for the Star Map.
- On-screen damage numbers now rounded to nearest integer.
- Added system strip buttons in shipyard panel to make it easier to prep a ship for sale.
- Updated augments in shipyard markets to be more faction-themed.
- Added option to disable combat chatter.
Version 1.0a14 – 4/29/2020
- Added tutorial for ‘return fire’ feature.
- Info panel now auto-sizes to accommodate different amounts of text.
- Visual pass over weapon range / firing arc hex visualization.
Version 1.0a13 – 4/27/2020
- Removal of debug features from steam builds.
- Scaled up projectile FX to make them pop a little more.
Version 1.0a12 – 4/22/2020
- Hot fix for broken turn-in-place feature.
- Scaled up heavy weapon FX.
- Moved map label down on mining stations for better visibility.
Version 1.0a11 – 4/21/2020
- Pathfinding now extracts paths directly from the legal move list, avoiding an extra pathfinding step. This is both more efficient and results in better pathing options.
- Adjusted Bremen VI scenery lighting to make first mission a little nicer looking.
- Now disabling ambushes when player destination is an encounter in the current system. This is mainly to make ambushes less annoying.
- Added pre-spawn check for occupied position. If spawn position is occupied, now searching for nearby empty position. Should resolve a few edge-case spawning issues.
- All logging (except warnings and errors) is now compiled out of final builds.
- Disabling debug features for final builds.
- Added separate startup scene for Steam builds.
Version 1.0a10 – 4/13/2020
- Suppressing incoming messages while player is noodling around in flotilla panel.
- Localization for tool tips.
- Disabled background overlay in settings when shown from Flotilla and in-mission panels.
- Fixed failure to start tutorial when selected by default from the Main Menu.
- Some minor graphics tweaks.
Version 1.0a9 – 4/04/2020
- Lots of code cleanup.
- Ability to turn off Steam integration by compile switch (for test builds.)
- Game executable icons and default cursor.
- Version number now shown on Main Menu screen.
- Fixed ‘full house’ achievement so that you have to recruit each individual commander, not just the right number.
Version 1.0a8 – 3/31/2020
- Integrated Steamworks.NET libraries.
- Steam back end connectivity established.
- Set up Steam-specific build script.
- Steam achievements now working.
Version 1.0a6 – 3/18/2020
- All escort missions now have consistent warp out objectives for transports.
- Fix for AI ships stuck showing contact visuals after spawning at a jump gate.
- Cole Dixon now has Ace Pilot as captain level skill instead of ‘Full Military Power’
- Improved behavior of cut scene camera motion to reduce gratuitous delays, mainly in tutorials.
- Resolved a hard-lock issue with the damage repair tutorial.
- Fixed cases of AI ships causing a warp out point to disappear when used.
- Fixed some logic issues with quest-driven scene loads which would cause spurious loads during campaign quests.
- Added an ‘End Mission’ button to the Quit panel so that the player can end a mission manually if all primary objectives are complete.
- Made the Titan ship partially invulnerable in the first part of the End Game mission, mainly to preserve mission script continuity.
- Added special ‘Hard Target’ ability, used exclusively by Lucian in the End Game mission to make the Titan ship a bit more challenging.
- Tweaked Titan Ship stats: better tracking (weapon accuracy), more mass (reduced mobility), more armor.
- Fixed logic error in active ability selection which would sometimes choose a passive ability to fire, which would provide no real benefit.
- Fixed some UI scrollers which were not properly zeroing their position on initialization.
- Info panels in map and mission scenes now scale a little with screen resolution, mainly to show more content.
Version 1.0a5 – 3/6/2020
- Fixed subtle but evil progression issue which arose when restarting a mission.
- Escorted transports should more consistently have proper commanders in delivery missions.
- Delivery missions now have more consistent objectives (transports reach warp out point.)
- Fixed intermittent crash on docking in delivery missions.
- Fixed warp out objective not succeeding when one or more friendly ships get destroyed.
- Cache missions now consistently use auto end-turn feature when legal moves are exhausted.
- Disabled random ambush for Covert Ops side quest.
- Hostile turrets now stay visible once contacts are identified.
- Camera now moves back to destination hex after contact notifications when quick move enabled.
- Contact visuals are properly displayed again when a hostile goes out of sensor contact.
- Full Spread ability no longer fires if player has disabled one or more launchers (Experimental!)
- Scaled up description windows in fleet and in-mission ship panels.
- Full Military Power skill now works properly and fires a power-up effect.
- Broke Down side quest now updates the quest menu properly for the encounter.
Version 1.0a3 – 2/28/2020
- Now reloading from most recent save when using the ‘restart mission’ option so that damage states, ammo etc. get properly restored.
- AI: when there’s no legal move that will allow an AI ship to engage its selected target it will now simply pick a move that gets it closer to the target. Should prevent many cases of AI being inactive.
- Added way points to blockade missions so that the AI will send out scouts after warping in. Should handle cases where AI is inactive due to lack of contact.
- Added option to switch alignment when a ship is disabled. Used to get AI to attack the prize ship in Wotan Sympathizer mission. Will undoubtedly have other uses for this.
- Added option to remove post-warp-in delay in some circumstances to get AI moving more quickly. This is intentional for low-experience AI, but is not always desirable. Used in Wotan Sympathizer mission, but will undoubtedly have other uses for this.
- AI: fixed problems with AI ships not engaging targets on certain arcs. Some legacy code was incorrectly determining potential targets for specific firing arcs, particularly in return-fire scenarios.
- Updated thrust stats for most combat hulls based on updated spreadsheet, which now accounts for typical systems mass when calculating desired thrust. Results in more appropriate mobility for some edge-case ships, like the Baumann light cruiser.
Version 1.0a2 – 2/24/2020
- Tutorial hint boxes now block other UI elements from receiving mouse events.
- Damage tutorial should now appear only once and more reliably.
- Cole Dixon starter ship now has 2x carronades instead of phalanx gun.
- Art pass over tab bars to improve look and feel.
- Missions tab in fleet panel now shows missions completed with some narrative.
- Added tutorial message for ‘defaults’ button in settings panel.
Version 1.0a1 – 2/17/2020
- Added camera shake effects for explosions and large impacts.
- Tightened up combat sequences by reducing turret rotation delay.
- Increased scroll sensitivity in all scroll boxes for better mouse wheel behavior.
- Added save descriptions in main menu load screen.
- Fixed issues where scroll wheel zooms camera and GUI at the same time.
- Added version number to loading screen and system panels
Pages: 1 2