Check here for the latest development news.
Version 1.0.9 – 10/15/2020
- Fixed occasional crash in weapon muzzle FX.
- Fixed occasional crash on station repair screen.
Version 1.0.8 – 10/08/2020
- Removed ‘space’ stats from all descriptions as this wasn’t serving any useful purpose.
- Improved layout of market and inventory items for consistency and readability.
- Added warning when attempting to sell prototype ships.
- Fixed occasional crash in AI target selection.
Version 1.0.7 – 10/05/2020
- Added rank and relations warnings to station outfitting when fitting items directly from the station market.
- Added ability to rename ship from station screens by clicking on the ship name.
- Attempted fix for occasional issue where repair status of a ship is incorrect at the station repair screen.
- Reworked all gate defense missions to have more consistent and reliable objectives.
Version 1.0.6 – 10/02/2020
- Updated to Unity 2019.4.11 for stability improvements.
Version 1.0.5 – 09/30/2020
- Added some guard logic to address a few crash dump issues.
Version 1.0.4 – 09/29/2020
- Added screen resolution and full screen mode options to the settings panel.
- More fixes for edge-case exceptions.
Version 1.0.3 – 09/27/2020
- Fixed broken warp tunnel rendering and improved the warp tunnel effect.
- Fixed info panel showing uninitialized text during mission deployment.
Version 1.0.2 – 09/26/2020
- Addressed a few edge-case crash exceptions.
- Removed ability to use disabled Perseus gate.
- Removed unused dialog from encounters.
Version 1.0.1 – 09/25/2020
- Addressed URP ‘global illumination’ log spam by fixing a few scene settings.
- Addressed a few edge-case null-reference exceptions.
- Better error-checking for Achievements progress save.
Version 1.0.0 – 09/23/2020
Spacer: Legacies first full release.
- Fixed a problem where camera click & drag behavior would be ignored after a camera transition.
- Fixed a problem where legal move distance was over generous when extending a partial move.